Friday, May 27, 2005

my empty marble bag

**What kind of person am I that I can feed 4 pairs of socks into the washer two at a time, and when I retrieve them from the dryer have a total of 7 or 9?
**How come I'm never informed I have a Spongebob sticker on my butt until I've spent 6 hours walking around a zoo?
**I put fishsticks on a baking sheet. Then I put them in the oven at the alloted temperature for the alloted time. So how can they be burnt to a crisp outside and frozen inside? (Sheer haute cuisine, I suspect)
**Why do I always choose the check-out lane and get stuck behind the little old lady who has to write a check for $3.64 to pay for her bananas and loaf of bread?
**If a 7 year old tells you you're a bad driver, is it okay to give him a crack upside his head?
**Why do I feel old because I remember the words to the Fraggle Rock theme song, and how come I'm the only one who remembers the Fraggles anyhow?
(Gobo, Red, Mokey, Boober, Wimbley....and don't forget the Gorgs and the Doozers!)
**Why do people get rude with me when they get a call-waiting beep and leave me on hold in phone limbo, so I hang up?
**Do telemarketers have souls?

2 comments:

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Don't worry, I remember the Fraggles! Red was my favourite. But I also remember the little people that used to live in Ernie's plants on Sesame Street, and when he'd water them it would rain in their little world.... Please tell me you remember those guys, 'casue no one else does and they're ready to lock me away for life!

Amanda said...

Were those the little inch worms things that they always showed in clay-mation?