Monday, May 09, 2005

Does the Tooth Fairy have e-mail?

I certaintly hope so, because my goddamn dentist can explain my problem to her himself. The drill-happy bastard ripped out two of my teeth, and wouldn't even let me keep them afterwards. So, here I sit with a mouthful of gauze, two big ol' gaping holes in my gums that weren't there this morning, and I'm not allowed to eat, drink or smoke. Come on, man, that last one is just mean! And I asked him what they did with all the teeth. He said they're sterilized and thrown away. (Which is good, because I had imagined him using everyone's pulled teeth and selling them to spray paint companies to get that weird little rattle in the can) I asked for my teeth. First I got a weird look. Then he told me no. Those teeth had been with me for damn near two decades and I wasn't even allowed to keep them. Bastard. I should've bit him when I had the chance.

1 comment:

kennedy said...

Hey Amanda. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Your comment carried an air that smelled sweet, like tobacco smoke on a long, warm summer night. So I did myself a favour and checked out your site. Very cool so far. But I must admit to being disappointed -- that you beat me to the phrase, "vegan-hippie-nudist-biker parents." Excellent.