Friday, May 13, 2005

Why creepazoid??

The first andonly time I have ever heard of this phrase was in a Stephen King book, The Dark Half. It's used to describe a slimy reporter that's a waste of air. But that's not why I chose it. It seems this little guy brought out the worst in everyone. And that seems to be my specialty. Since I started this blog, my husband and they guys who work for him read it everyday to see what I've posted. They've seen I pulled my brother (who's like my best friend), my parents, and even my kids into the mix. They're scared to death of the day they'll see something about themselves. I have the unusual talent to be able to always see the darker, more cynical side of things. In other words, I bring out the worst. People who spend long periods of time in my company generally come to like me. But sometimes my mouth says things before my brain can stop them. So, their baser natures come out in my prescence. And in life, as in the blog, I tell the truth. So one day, I'll have to describe the circus, uh.... I mean his work crew. And I'll probably just tell them I didn't post anything that day.

No comments: