Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'm telling Dr. Phil that you ruined my childhood memories

My heart has sunk. All is lost. Nothing will ever be the same again. They have remade Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. This is the end for me. Johnny Depp cannot be Willy Wonka. It's not right. It's sacrilege, damnit. Gene Wilder is the only Willy Wonka. Why are they doing this to me??? What have I done wrong??? And, now I also hear that a remake of Revenge of the Nerds is in the making. And Howard Stern has redone Porky's. Is nothing sacred? What will I have to look back on after this? Ashton Kutcher as Gilbert and Sean William Scott as Booger? NO!!!! What about PeeWee and Meat? Oh Lord this can't be happening. What next....a remake of Labyrinth, or maybe Sesame Street's Follow That Bird? (Shit, now I went and gave them more ideas)

No comments: