Friday, April 22, 2005

So lame.....

Well, after I put it off and put it off, I finally saw "8 Mile" last night. I can safely say that is 2 hours of my life I will never get back. I kept getting dizzy because everytime a beat started or someone started to speak in lame rhymes, every person in the background started doing this head-bobbing thing. I lost no love when poor little 'B. Rabbitt' got beat up. Sure, he got jumped and kidney punched from the back, but what did skinny little white boy think was gonna happen??? There are exactly 2 Eminem songs I like. My big problem with him is that he thought.."I'm gonna be a big shot rapper and all the blacks will look up to me and have respect" Well, so sorry Marshall... but most of the people listening to your music are skinny little white boys just like you. Also, as for the big "Rap Battle" scene at the end.....personally I liked the white-boy rap from 'Scary Movie 3' better.

No comments: